You can download the autocad from below link
- It’s a Application software to design a building, bridge or any construction project.
- 1982 was d 1st version and now autodesk
develops and does the marketing too.
- It’s a commercial software which is basically used for
2D or 3D drafting and designing.
2. STAAD Pro
- It’s a structural engineering software product for Design
- It helps in creating a model which can be interpreted in 3D , helps analyzing that structure with respect to different conditions of load and support and finally it helps in designing the structure with different materials.
- It can do structural analysis and design of building, bridges, stadiums, transmission towers, highway structures, foundations, dams, retaining wall, culverts, tunnels, etc it can almost do a structural analysis and design of most of the structures.
- Here we don’t need to worry about analysis which is
done automatically by staad.
3. 3DS Max
- Access to 3D space. Allows us to
create 3D objects ,from which we can create models.
- It can be used to create
architectural elements which are available and Can animate in 3DSmax.
- Overall 3DS max is wonderful tool that gives access to create objects that tell story and give u concepts for design.
- Access to animate the particle like gravity, deflection.
- It helps in making objects look like real.
- Lighting is spectacular , got lot of options in realistic feature as in rendering, refraction and animation.
14. Revit Structure and Architecture
- It’s a drafting softwareAs soon as we hear drafting AUTOCAD comes in our mind, but revit is too different from AUTOCAD software.
- In autocad we need to make 2D and den extrude and prepare 3 model then assign 3DS max materialistic properties and then rendering is done . But its not d same in Revit.
- 2D plan, 3D plan, Realistic look we
get in 1 software. Revit we just need to give wall
height and automatically it will take height and appear in 3D.
- Most integrated and general purpose structural program software these days.
- It is Used for most of the structural analysis and designing any structure. General purpose software.
- This allows us to create complex structure models.
- It helps in managing the cost, resources, time, schedule, changes, risk, construction and documenting purpose.
- It helps for each member involved in project to access the plan and real time schedule and cost flow.
- It can be used to track the project progress and performance .
- Its can be used by project manager, planner, project controller
- used for Construction Management. Construction Planning/Project Planning which is used in execution.
8. MS PROJECT
- Its a project management software and its uses are similar to primavera.
- We can plan the project, schedule the tasks, assign the resources for activities and track the project
- The progress and the performance of the project can be understood easily.
- It’s a 3D BIM software fr
- we can build a single
model which includes all the information we require for our design and analysis.
- it's used mainly for Analysis and design
- It has fully
automated tool to design.
- We can draw and edit in 2D,3D
- We can edit the drawing's in various forms like colors, textures, images, styles, views, shadows, fog and animations.
- its usually used by interior designer who wants to put together for presentation or architect who wants to do house to set of construction document.
11. Benteley watergems/sewergems
- It’s a software for environmental students to analysis the pipe, design the water distribution systems and develop plans .
- it is a hydraulic modeling application for water distribution system which is easy to use and take decisions.
It is used by geo-tech engineer's for Earthquake and Geo Technical analysis.
13.CCS Candy Software
- This software is used for cost estimation and quantity estimation.
- Its mainly used by contractors to estimate the cost of any construction project, which is basically developed by contractor's.
- The name of software involves, GIS (geographic information system) . This software is basically working on maps and used for surveying.
- it is a web application used for searching and sharing of geographic information.
15. MX ROAD
- This software is used for road design and analysis.
- It is used for designing all types of roads and analyzing them. it creates a profile and cross-sections in 3D model.
- it is a complete full transportation and GIS software specially designed for transportation professionals.
- It is a GIS software product.
- This software is used for signal coordination.
1 18. Tally
- This tally is helpful in project accounting.Tally the name commonly refers to calculation of total amount, debt.
- This software can handle accounting, tax management, payroll, inventory management etc.
1 19.Ms access
- this is a database management system from Microsoft. which is used for records management and project reviewing.
- this is used for Slope Stability Analysis of soil and rock slopes etc,
- It’s a software for all geo-engineers .
- It’s a software suite for modeling slope stability, ground deformation, and heat and mass transfer in soil and rock.